Reaching is a short interactive cinematic done during a 5-days game jam organized by Bellecour Ecole. We were a team of fourteen people coming from different school sections.
You embody an old man on the verge of death, who’s walking in a desert full of objects of his past. You can interact with them by pressing the right keys at the right time.
For this project, I worked a bit on the interaction design and mostly on the narrative design/story and the storyboard.
- Louise Vallée, concept artist
- Arthur Mougne, concept artist
- Léonard Delarche, game design, narrative design and storyboard
- Léonard Savio, game designer and programmer
- Antigone Menetrey, game designer and storyboard
- Virgile Sadon, game designer, environmental artist and programmer
- Clément Gallardo, game designer and VFX & SFX artist
- Erwann Pottier, game designer, programmer and SFX artist
- Oceane Graca, 3D character artist, texture artist
- Quentin Lefant, 3D character artist
- Thibault Empereur, 3D environmental artist
- Lea Leynia, 3D environmental artist
- Heloise Gaimard, 3D environmental artist
- Alicia Lagrost, 3D animation